They say that motivation needs to come from within. Which is true, but that little voice of motivation often gets clouded by fear, laziness, hurt, sadness, doubt and so much more. We often do not think that we can do something and if that thought stays in our head, of course, we would not get anything done. This is why we need to turn to exterior motives. Similar to an “if all else fails” plan. So here are my 5 top motivational quotes that make a difference for me. I really do encourage you to come up with, or find quotes that will inspire you, and get you motivated.
- “I Want To Live My Life So That I’ll Be Able To Read An In-Depth Biography About Myself In Later Years And Not Puke” – Paris Gellar (Gilmore Girls)
- “Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.” – Steve Jobs
- “Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game” – A Cinderella Story
- “She Believed She Could so She Did”
- “If we wait until were ready, Well be waiting for the rest of our lives.” – Lemony Snicket
I hope these brightened your day or motivated you to go do something. Quotes really do help you push out the negative thoughts in your brain that stop you from doing something.
If you have any quotes you would like to share with the world then please leave them down below!
Have a wonderful day! xoxo